10 THIRD MATE
VESSEL TYPE : RORO/ PASSENGER
TRADE ROUTE : BATANGAS TO CALAPAN
|Agency Name:||ARCHIPELAGO PHILIPPINE FERRIES CORPORATION|
|POEA License Number:||FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT|
|Address:||Unit 4B UNIOIL Bldg., Commerce Ave, Madrgial Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||Nov 04, 2014|
|Closing Date:||Jan 30, 2015|
|Principal:||ARCHIPELAGO PHILIPPINE FERRIES CORP.|
round trip bonus, sss, pag-ibig, philhealth, employees cooperative
The third mate is also called the safety officer. He is fully responsible to the Master for all the safety equipment of the vessel.
In the absence of a third mate, chief mate takes over his duties and responsibilities.
1. Safe keeps the following:
a. life saving and fire fighting equipment
b. fire dampers;
c. signaling apparatus and flags
2. Supports the chief mate on crew management, conducts the following:
a. orientation of the newly hired crew on all safety matters.
b. trains any potential 3rd mate candidate in his duties
1. Responsible to the master in keeping all of the vessels safety equipment in good order, including the stock checking and the proper maitenance of all equipment.
2. Prepares for the responsibilities of the 2nd mate
3. Is the leader of the safety committee and therefore documents shipboard health committee meetings.
1. With Valid PRC license or Major Patron license from PRC
2. 25 to ██████████ , Physically fit
3. with Valid SIRB & QDC
4. SAFENAV & COLREG., CROWD & CRISIS CERT.,
5. Familiar with ISM application/ Implementation
6. Proficient in English both ORAL & written
7. with 2 to 3yrs. experience in RORO/ passenger operation