- At least 12 months sea service as Deck officer in an Oil/Chem tanker within the last 3 years. (Former Odfjell seafarer is an advantage)
- Above-average from previous vessel or company.
- Officer in Charge in Navigational Watch License
- D-3 Certificate of Competency Endorsement
- Training certificates in Advanced Training in Chemical Tanker, Advanced Training in Oil Tanker, Basic Training in Oil and Chemical
- Safety courses (BT/AFF/MEFA/PSCRB)
- GMDSS training
- ECDIS training
- COP certificates in Advanced Training in Chemical Tanker, Advanced Training in Oil Tanker, Basic Oil and Chemical, Safety Courses
- Valid General Operators Certificate
Note: No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters. For Pooling
Job Type: Contract
*Note: By clicking Apply, you agree with the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by Odfjell for the purpose of verification and proceeding with your application.
For our online portal please copy and paste this link: https://odfjell.compas.cloud/CrewApplication/Default.aspx
No fees in any form an/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
About the company:
Odfjell is a leading company in the global market for transportation and storage of bulk liquid chemicals, acids, edible oils and other special products. Originally set up in 1914, the Company pioneered the development of the chemical tanker trades in the middle/late 1950s and the tank storage business in the late 1960s. Odfjell owns and operates chemical tankers carriers in global and regional trades as well as a joint venture network of tank terminals.
LICENSE NUMBER: POEA-043-SB-04146-R-MLC