We are continuously looking for qualified and competent shipboard personnel for our expanding fleet, particularly management level officers and operational level in the deck and engine department, also deck and engine ratings with watch-keeper certificate, electrical engineers and cooks.
We are also looking for experienced offshore crew for our Anchor Handling Tug Supply vessels (AHTS).
Our company offers:
- Excellent career opportunities for capable and ambitious seafarers on various types of cargo vessels,
- Long-term co-operation,
- State of the art training facilities and upgrading courses for all ranks free of charge at our training center in Manila,
- Cadet programs,
- Competitive remuneration scheme,
- Allotment in USD and PHP paid without delay,
- Extensive service to the seafarers and their families as well at our satellite offices in Cebu, Davao and Iloilo
Candidates are chosen exclusively on their professional competency and experience.
You can apply online or in person at one of our offices:
Main Office: MARLOW BLDG., 2120 Leon Guinto St.,
Malate, Manila 1004
Tel: 02-85672070 to 78/80
Email: [hidden-information] Coff Joemar Masacote
1F-03 AVONÂ Plaza 80 Osmena Blvd.
Capitol Site, Cebu City
OIC Gusto Victoriano
3F AMQ Bldg. Lakandula St. Dacudao Ave.,
Agdao Davao CIty
Tel (082)322-3117/ (082)322-8589/0917-5418993
OIC: Mr. William Perez
Rm 209, 2/F Adelina Bldg.
Gen. Luna, Jalandoni St., Iloilo city
Tel ((033) 502-2045
OIC: Alfredo Capuno