- At least 18 months sea service as Able Seaman within the last 4 years preferable in Oil/Chem
- Above-average evaluation from the previous company and/or vessel.
- Valid documents especially, Passport and SIRB
- COP Basic Training and COP Basic Training in Oil and Chemical
- Training Certificates in: Basic Training, Basic Training in Oil and Chemical, Navigational Watchkeeping
- Certificate of Competency III/4, Certificate of Competency III/5
Note: No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters. For Pooling
Job Type: Contract
*Note: By clicking Apply, you agree with the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by Odfjell for the purpose of verification and proceeding with your application.
For our online portal please copy and paste this link: https://odfjell.compas.cloud/CrewApplication/Default.aspx
No fees in any form an/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
About the company:
Odfjell is a leading company in the global market for transportation and storage of bulk liquid chemicals, acids, edible oils and other special products. Originally set up in 1914, the Company pioneered the development of the chemical tanker trades in the middle/late 1950s and the tank storage business in the late 1960s. Odfjell owns and operates chemical tankers carriers in global and regional trades as well as a joint venture network of tank terminals.
LICENSE NUMBER: POEA-043-SB-04146-R-MLC