Have you encoded your resume at SeamanJobsite already?
Seafarers who encode their resume to our database and apply to various maritimes jobs receive a higher chance of getting hired. You can forward your resume to all maritime companies and agencies registered to us.
|Encode my Resume||I'm done encoding||No, thanks|
5 3RD OFFICER
VESSEL TYPE : OIL/CHEM
TRADE ROUTE : WORLDWIDE
|Agency Name:||ODFJELL PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Address:||5F Unit 501-A W. Mall Building Diosdado Macapagal Avenue., cor. Coral Way Pasay City 1300 Philippines|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||Aug 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Preferably, ████████████ but not a requirement.
- At least 12 months sea service as Deck officer in an Oil/Chem tanker within the last 3 years.
- Above average from previous vessel or company.
- Officer in Charge in Navigational Watch License
- D-3 Certificate of Competency Endorsement
- Training certificates in: Advanced Training in Chemical Tanker, Advanced Training in Oil Tanker, Basic Training in Oil and Chemical
- Safety courses (BT/AFF/MEFA/PSCRB)
- GMDSS training
- ECDIS training
- COP certificates in: Advanced Training in Chemical Tanker, Advanced Training in Oil Tanker, Basic Oil and Chemical, Safety Courses
- Valid General Operator’s Certificate
Note: No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters. For Pooling.
About the company:
Odfjell is a leading company in the global market for transportation and storage of bulk liquid chemicals, acids, edible oils and other special products. Originally set up in 1914, the Company pioneered the development of the chemical tanker trades in the middle/late 1950s and the tank storage business in the late 1960s. Odfjell owns and operates chemical tankers carriers in global and regional trades as well as a joint venture network of tank terminals.
License number: POEA-043-SB-04146-R-MLC
Job Type: Contract
*Note: By clicking Apply, you agree with the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by Odfjell for the purpose of verification and proceeding with your application.
Beware of the illegal recruiters.